Sunday, May 31, 2015

Prankster Takes on Scammer

Scammers work hard to trick you into give them your money and person details. Sometimes they get a person on the phone, who wants to make them work even harder. Enjoy this pranksters work.



P.S. I have a variation of this call. I bought a highly awarded fix-it software named System Mechanic. Afterwards I got a couple of call from India from "System Mechanic support" saying that they had gotten notifications that my system had viruses. The problem: when they called I had uninstalled the program because the subscription had expired. The next time they called, I told them that it was impossible because I only ran Linux (I do have a couple of Windows machines.)

If you like this post, sign up for my e-newsletter, share it, or click the Flattr button below. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment